|[TK]| GangsterZ
Welcome to the Official Website of the Top Ki113RZ Gang!!!
In this website you can either apply for membership, check our Clan Record, Clan Events, Clan Members, and more!!! Hope you enjoy it here in Top Ki113RZ Website Gang! ︻╦╦╧─

application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

application

Post by Redfireeeredd on Fri May 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Nplay username: Redfireeeredd

Clan history: (6TH. I left 6th cause they were inactive)  (KFE. I left KFe because offizer starting invite noobs in the clan) (BS. i left BS because i didnt like them anymore) (R.B. i left R.B because we had a new owner) (Srtong. i just got invite and join) (EA. i got invite and join) and (EXIT. i left EXIT because i want join TK)

Can you be loyal to TK: yes

Why you want join TK: because its awesome and have alot PROS there and i want to be friend with them.
How long have you been playing, and how long you play: about 4 months, i play like anytime sometime i play all day i dont really have a specific time.

Is there anything else y: yes umm my brother hacked on my account once that  why my damage a little high SORRY.

Redfireeeredd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: application

Post by Dark_Samuraii__ on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Clan history: I was in 3 diamond level clans I left because it was simple and i want something more like a brotherhood so I want to join tk
Can you be loyal to tk: for sure
Why do I want to join: I want to join because I want to work with people that aren't noobs

Dark_Samuraii__

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Samuraii__ on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Language: fluent English
Skill level: I play very well with ar's and especially snipers
Activity: on every day 6 or 7 hours a day 9-10 on weekends
Previous clans: 3 diamond clans wasn't a challenge
Strengths: s&r and sniping
Born: America
Loyalty: extremely
I want to be a part of the TK brotherhood and I have for so long I'm willing to do anything please consider me and 1v.1me PS3 name is Dark_Samuraii__ I'm also good at throwing knives

Dark_Samuraii__

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top