|[TK]| GangsterZ
Welcome to the Official Website of the Top Ki113RZ Gang!!!
In this website you can either apply for membership, check our Clan Record, Clan Events, Clan Members, and more!!! Hope you enjoy it here in Top Ki113RZ Website Gang! ︻╦╦╧─

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by AUSCO on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks for the application Christophe, you will be tested ASAP.






Proud to be Pinoy! :cheer:

A Very Proud Gangster of TK since 12-12-12
avatar
AUSCO
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere over there...

View user profile http://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by Christophe™ on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:20 pm

ok

Christophe™

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I want to join TK

Post by josemal on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:38 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/josemal
-Age: 15
-Country: Brunei Darussalam
-Gender: Male
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) : None
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: No
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: Yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: Yes
-Why do you want to join TK?: To improve my skills
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: Months
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: None
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.


- Thank You!
avatar
josemal

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

application form

Post by lilshot on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:15 pm

- lilshot http://www.nplay.com/profile/lilshot
- 14
- united states of america
- male
- tower, warehouse, crane, courtyard, pipeline
- none
- no
- yes
- YES
- because i think it would be i fun clan with nice community
- 11 months and ill get on for maybe 5hr-8hr a week
- no i think ive given u all my info

lilshot

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by AUSCO on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:04 pm

lilshot, your account needs to be at least 1 month old.






Proud to be Pinoy! :cheer:

A Very Proud Gangster of TK since 12-12-12
avatar
AUSCO
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere over there...

View user profile http://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by ez23 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:33 am

Lets make TK-A

ez23

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 18
Location : AZERBAIJAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by AUSCO on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:42 am

ez why the hell are you posting that here? Don't you see "APPLICATIONS"?






Proud to be Pinoy! :cheer:

A Very Proud Gangster of TK since 12-12-12
avatar
AUSCO
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere over there...

View user profile http://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by alfa1234 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:26 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: alfa1234 http://www.nplay.com/profile/alfa1234
-Age: 13
-Country: ecuador
-Gender: male 
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)LGD because I seemed good clan, clan noob prometeuses
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: i have made 
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: yes yes yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes ofcourse
-Why do you want to join TK?: is a good clan and there pro and would like to be part of the clan
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 7 yers and Game time is 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: nothing more
SmileSmile

alfa1234

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by AUSCO on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:36 pm

alfa - auto rejection, you applied for multiple clans.






Proud to be Pinoy! :cheer:

A Very Proud Gangster of TK since 12-12-12
avatar
AUSCO
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere over there...

View user profile http://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by VinciCode on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:32 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/VinciCode
-Age:16
-Country:Malaysia
-Gender:Male
-Clan History and state why you left them:i Never join any clan
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: Yes Ven0mc4 and also xSMOKE
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Yes sure becuse i Respect TK
-Why do you want to join TK?:because TK its Greatest Clan is Like good Family
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 1 days 3 hour and i got 2K Kill and 200 die. i play 4 days
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I Love TK and i Really want Join TK also Be loyalty TO TK AND Member .Proud to be TK. AND Anytime i will help TK . !!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE TK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.
avatar
VinciCode

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by Orilsa on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:44 pm

VinciCode wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/VinciCode
-Age:16
-Country:Malaysia
-Gender:Male
-Clan History and state why you left them:i Never join any clan
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: Yes Ven0mc4 and also xSMOKE
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Yes sure becuse i Respect TK
-Why do you want to join TK?:because TK its Greatest Clan is Like good Family
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 1 days 3 hour and i got 2K Kill and 200 die. i play 4 days
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I Love TK and i Really want Join TK also Be loyalty TO TK AND Member .Proud to be TK. AND Anytime i will help TK . !!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE TK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.


Thank you for your application, but unfortunately your application isn't good enough. 
Good luck in the future!
avatar
Orilsa

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by VinciCode on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Orilsa so i can't join TK ????
avatar
VinciCode

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by bjkali on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:02 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/bjkali
-Age: 16
-Country: t.r :turkey
-Gender: male
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)Tk and noob bashers
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: no
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes
-Why do you want to join TK?: because it is a pro clan and i have some freind in there.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: december13 2013
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: yes ihavnet been playing recentely because i forgot my password and email to this account.

bjkali

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by bjkali on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:05 pm

bjkali wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/bjkali
-Age: 16
-Country: t.r :turkey
-Gender: male
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)Tk and noob bashers
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: no
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes
-Why do you want to join TK?: because it is a pro clan and i have some freind in there.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: december13 2013
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: yes ihavnet been playing recentely because i forgot my password and email to this account.

bjkali

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by StormSniper on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:28 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/Stormsniper 
-Age: 17
-Country: United States
-Gender: male
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)none
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: no
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes
-Why do you want to join TK?: because it is a pro clan and i have some freinds in there.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 8 months
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: yes ihavnet been playing recentely because i forgot my password and email to this account.

StormSniper

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by JhonyPB on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:25 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it:JhonyPB 
-Age:16
-Country:Brazil
-Gender:male
-List of your best to worst map:Best: warehouse, tower worse Pelipine
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)Aquila,AG and REDjr.
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:No
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Yes
-Why do you want to join TK?:Because the members there are well qualified and have good abilities.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:1 year, 2 months because my brother deleted my other account because we fight.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:So I can speak English with google translator.
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.
avatar
JhonyPB

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by ez23 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:26 pm

JhonyPB wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it:JhonyPB 
-Age:16
-Country:Brazil
-Gender:male
-List of your best to worst map:Best: warehouse, tower worse Pelipine
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)Aquila,AG and REDjr.
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:No
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Yes
-Why do you want to join TK?:Because the members there are well qualified and have good abilities.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:1 year, 2 months because my brother deleted my other account because we fight.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:So I can speak English with google translator.
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.

We are sorry but your account must be one month old.

ez23

Posts : 27
Join date : 2013-02-17
Age : 18
Location : AZERBAIJAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by Grizzly123 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:34 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it:nplay.com/profile/Pooki
-Age:13
-Country:Usa
-Gender:Male
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)I was in Tk, I havent left oficially.
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:I have beat chillin and ausco plus corey one time.
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:Hell yeah.
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Yup.
-Why do you want to join TK?:Cause it is a good clan.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:Ehh depends if I go skating or not but like 2 hours. I have been playing since August of 2012.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:Yes, it is me Beachthisgame.
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.
BIG POOKI!!!!!!!!!

Grizzly123

Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by AUSCO on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:08 pm

@Pookie - auto rejection for bragging.






Proud to be Pinoy! :cheer:

A Very Proud Gangster of TK since 12-12-12
avatar
AUSCO
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere over there...

View user profile http://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by shc on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:47 am

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/shc
-Age: 16
-Country: t.r :turkey
-Gender: male
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)SS
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: no but i play with some tk members(happybutcher,ausco,orilsa,ez23,purpose,soldadozero,frıkı,chıllın,ven0mc4,pooki)
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes
-Why do you want to join TK?: because it is a pro clan and i have some freind in there.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: since 3 years
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: yes ihavnet been playing recentely because i forgot my password and email to this account.

shc

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by VinciCode on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:09 am

Good Luck shc. u pro maybe ausco like you
avatar
VinciCode

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by AUSCO on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:04 pm

shc, you are already in a clan called "V4T" - that's auto rejection.






Proud to be Pinoy! :cheer:

A Very Proud Gangster of TK since 12-12-12
avatar
AUSCO
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere over there...

View user profile http://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by Christophe™ on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:19 pm

I'm soory but it took to log to be tested so i already joined an other clan...Sad 

Christophe™

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by Christophe™ on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:19 pm

*long

Christophe™

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by |[TK]|beyon on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:04 am

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/beyon
-Age: 16
-Country: t.r :turkey
-Gender: female
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: no but i play with some tk member(pooki)
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes
-Why do you want to join TK?: because it is a pro clan .
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: since 1 years
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: yes ı love <3 TK best clan.



|[TK]|beyon

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum