|[TK]| GangsterZ
Welcome to the Official Website of the Top Ki113RZ Gang!!!
In this website you can either apply for membership, check our Clan Record, Clan Events, Clan Members, and more!!! Hope you enjoy it here in Top Ki113RZ Website Gang! ︻╦╦╧─

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

|[TK]| GangsterZ
Welcome to the Official Website of the Top Ki113RZ Gang!!!
In this website you can either apply for membership, check our Clan Record, Clan Events, Clan Members, and more!!! Hope you enjoy it here in Top Ki113RZ Website Gang! ︻╦╦╧─
|[TK]| GangsterZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

+131
haris93
Agility
JustUnLucky
ABRAHAM WAY
Donutsman
Lucky
FullClip
TheKillerMan
AnOwningChicken
xXShootertitoXx
banditthug49
PepsiCokpookibear
daven rie
SecretShadow
GoldenPistol
Dante Troll
andrew2190333
PistolTroller42
Amanktk
Omnavious
Blast
Awfull
Yogae
Blackwidow1
IC3CUB3
xunp98
noboty
Font
thexlegend
TheBigShow
Citriuz
PaulHawkk
SunnyFox
Dotangs
TheDark13
CapriceS
DhaBeast
D4rkw0rld
GERARD1999
kazumie1324
xXGranDeltazXx
EliteGalaxyHD
Typo
GeneralKiller
WIZARD13
cvb
Mizt1
Nextkiller
Booger
cvc
MurderwoodKiller
disciple
zaz0960
iLovee
THUGLIFE999
BurgerEsp
|[TK]|beyon
shc
Grizzly123
JhonyPB
StormSniper
bjkali
VinciCode
alfa1234
lilshot
josemal
Prya2020
carr
Christophe™
Messi4595
Sheol-.-
bman1234
xREALKILLAx
ez23
CrookedJaw
xSmoke
renars112
TkHappybutcher
NplayBlackScary
XxSpeedymellexX
Claude1058
panicfever
SwantE
DemenDeDestin
Xecutioner57
Hawkeye25
SOLDADOZERO
Basco1
Ven0mC4
BeyoN
FireWolf
SQU33KY
ElisaFatima
JASON5
BlackSpark
MEACHIEOFNATIOH
ZhORiX
EagleMan
Gangster
DoomOvelord
Play4Pain
iEmilys
jhavaughn
L86LSW
HaloTante213
SandMan01
MrBLuntZ
Exalted
choclatechips
ForSaKemZero
KanDaDizz
TheCardinal
Jawed1204
BadMgeL
Edmond
youareafraid
DarkChibi
TopKillerZ
ZoomTM
TwoManyTearZ
emrex99
SubZero132
scottscott123
destructor06
Orilsa
DJMuffin
AUSCO
AngelSpeed
EDENHAZARD
venom100
rajatcool.1995
135 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info. - Page 7 Empty aply to join TK :D

Post by BurgerEsp Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:14 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: BurgerEsp ; http://www.nplay.com/profile/BurgerEsp
-List of your best to worst map: Tower -> Ware -> Timbertown -> Courtyard -> Crane -> Pipeline
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) : NONE Very Happy
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: i won Purpose and Chillin in a Team duel vs me and Burgenman my friend Very Happy
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: every day i m active
-Can you be loyal to TK?: of course TK are the best of Begone Very Happy
-Why do you want to join TK?: Because are pros and play for the team
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: i have been playing 1 year but only 2 weeks with my account
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: Burgenman and me vs CHILLIN and Purpose , 10 - 2 Very Happy

Please accept us ( Burgenman and me ) we play like the best in the same team :Dand we love TK
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.

BurgerEsp

Back to top Go down

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info. - Page 7 Empty Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by BurgerEsp Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:31 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: BurgerEsp ; http://www.nplay.com/profile/BurgerEsp
-List of your best to worst map: Tower -> Ware -> Timbertown -> Courtyard -> Crane -> Pipeline
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) : NONE
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: i won Purpose and Chillin in a Team duel vs me and Burgenman my friend
-Can you be loyal to TK?: of course TK are the best of Begone
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: i have been playing 1 year but only 2 weeks with my account
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: Burgenman and me vs CHILLIN and Purpose , 10 - 2

Please accept us ( Burgenman and me ) we play like the best in the same team :Dand we love TK
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.

BurgerEsp

Back to top Go down

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info. - Page 7 Empty Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by ez23 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:10 pm

BurgerEsp wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it: BurgerEsp ; http://www.nplay.com/profile/BurgerEsp
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) : NONE
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: i won Purpose and Chillin in a Team duel vs me and Burgenman my friend
-Can you be loyal to TK?: of course TK are the best of Begone
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: Burgenman and me vs CHILLIN and Purpose , 10 - 2

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/beyon
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: no but i play with some tk member(pooki)
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes
-Why do you want to join TK?: because it is a pro clan .
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: since 1 years
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: yes ı love <3 TK best clan.
Your account must be one month old, you can apply again when your account is atleast 1 month old.
Beyon you are already in a clan.

ez23

Back to top Go down

Post by ez23 Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:46 am

BurgerEsp wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it: BurgerEsp ; http://www.nplay.com/profile/BurgerEsp
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) : NONE Very Happy
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: i won Purpose and Chillin in a Team duel vs me and Burgenman my friend Very Happy
-Can you be loyal to TK?: of course TK are the best of Begone Very Happy
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: Burgenman and me vs CHILLIN and Purpose , 10 - 2 Very Happy

I'm sorry but you joined June 25th, your account must be 1 month old, and if you really beat them. I'm sure you're a multi-accounter.

ez23

Back to top Go down

Post by THUGLIFE999 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:02 am

-Nplay Username and link of it: THUGLIFE999 http://www.nplay.com/profile/THUGLIFE999
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan): DEAD KILLERS, clan was deleted by leader
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: No
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: Yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: Always
-Why do you want to join TK?: To better my skills and to help better the clan if possible
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 3 months, i play almost everyday
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I'll try my best with anything the clan needs me to.

THUGLIFE999

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSCO Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:48 am

Thanks for the application THUGLIFE, I will be contacting you ASAP. Goodluck.
AUSCO
AUSCO
Admin

https://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iLovee Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:04 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/iLovee
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)CsW
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:No
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:Yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Yes
-Why do you want to join TK?:because i like this clan better
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:1 month
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:no

iLovee

Back to top Go down

Post by zaz0960 Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:50 pm

iLovee wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/iLovee
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)CsW
-Why do you want to join TK?:because i like this clan better
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:1 month

Rejected-Your account needs to be older than 1 month to apply. Your account was created in june 30, so apply again after july 30th.
zaz0960
zaz0960

Back to top Go down

Post by disciple Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:54 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/Disciple
-List of your best to worst map: Tower -> Ware -> Crane -> Courtyard -> Pipeline -> Timbertown
-Clan History and state why you left them: P.S.K... The leader quit begone
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: Chillin, but then he had to leave for clan war.
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:Yes.
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Yes.
-Why do you want to join TK?: TK is an amazing clan!
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: Around 2 months. Probably 3-4 hours a day.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: i like sniping Very Happy

disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderwoodKiller Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:30 pm

disciple wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/Disciple
-List of your best to worst map: Tower -> Ware -> Crane -> Courtyard -> Pipeline -> Timbertown
-Clan History and state why you left them: P.S.K... The leader quit begone
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: Chillin, but then he had to leave for clan war.
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:Yes.
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Yes.
-Why do you want to join TK?: TK is an amazing clan!
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: Around 2 months. Probably 3-4 hours a day.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: i like sniping Very Happy

Application Declined: Need to have at least 5,000 kills on your NPlay account.. Thanks for your application, keep playing and improving.. When you reach 5,000 kills.. Come and apply again..

~MurderwoodKiller

MurderwoodKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by cvc Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:07 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/cvc
-List of your best to worst map:Best map tower courtyard warehouse,,
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)-
-Why do you want to join TK?:because i like this clan tag
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:8mounth but just i be member

cvc

Back to top Go down

Post by zaz0960 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:50 pm

cvc wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/cvc
-List of your best to worst map:Best map tower courtyard warehouse,,
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)-
-Why do you want to join TK?:because i like this clan tag
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:8mounth but just i be member

application denied. your account needs to be more than 1 month old. apply again later.
zaz0960
zaz0960

Back to top Go down

Post by cvc Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:40 am

when_?

cvc

Back to top Go down

Post by Booger Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:56 pm

As zaz0960 said your account has to be at least 1 month old. Apply again when that requirement is met.
Booger
Booger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextkiller Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:23 am

-Nplay Username and link of it: www.nplay.com/profile/Nextkiller
-List of your best to worst map: Courtyard,Tower,Ware,Crane,Timbertown,Pipeline
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) AG-SZ-Aquila-BtL(because yeah!)
-Why do you want to join TK?:Because is the best
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 2months---4 hours daily
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: Nothing

Nextkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Booger Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:53 am

Nextkiller wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it: www.nplay.com/profile/Nextkiller
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) AG-SZ-Aquila-BtL(because yeah!)
-Why do you want to join TK?:Because is the best
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 2months---4 hours daily

application is rejected due to the lack of effort that you put into it. "because yeah" and "because it's the best" are not acceptable answers. Please re-apply when you have fully completed the answers given.

Last edited by Booger on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Booger
Booger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextkiller Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:17 pm

What Happened?

Nextkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextkiller Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:45 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: www.nplay.com/profile/Nextkiller
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) AG-SZ-Aquila-BtL(because I like TK and ideolagia as leader is good!!)
-Why do you want to join TK?:Because it has good member ... and leadership is the best: D

Nextkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by ez23 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:01 am

Nextkiller wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it: www.nplay.com/profile/Nextkiller
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) AG-SZ-Aquila-BtL(because I like TK and ideolagia as leader is good!!)
-Why do you want to join TK?:Because it has good member ... and leadership is the best: D
Thank you for your application, you will be tested soon.

ez23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizt1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:46 am

-Nplay Username and link of it:www.nplay.com/profile/Mizt1
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) : V.4.T
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:No,,Please Test me
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Of course why not?
-Why do you want to join TK?:Because I wanna The Great killer
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:1month
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:just know Venom

Mizt1

Back to top Go down

Post by zaz0960 Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:59 am

Mizt1 wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it:www.nplay.com/profile/Mizt1
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) : V.4.T
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:No,,Please Test me
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Of course why not?
-Why do you want to join TK?:Because I wanna The Great killer
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:1month
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:just know Venom

Application rejected. You must have minimum activity of one month at nplay. Your account was only created yesterday. Apply again when one month has past.
zaz0960
zaz0960

Back to top Go down

Post by cvb Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:10 am

hi friend im real cvb my account is stolen and deleted can ı come TK?

cvb

Back to top Go down

Post by Booger Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:30 pm

cvb wrote:hi friend im real cvb my account is stolen and deleted can  ı come TK?

Apply on our website here or on BeGoneBrotherhood--> http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/. Please answer the application questions as thoroughly as possible.
Booger
Booger

Back to top Go down

Post by WIZARD13 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:41 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it:[b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"]http://www.nplay.com/profile/WIZARD13[/b], WIZARD
-[url=country:Mexico][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"]Country:Mexico[/b][/url]
-[url=gender:Male][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"]Gender:Male[/b][/url]
-Clan History and state why you left [url=them:None][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"]them:None[/b][/url]
-Why do you want to join TK?:To grow up my kills Very Happy
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:1 year...
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:Yes but for inbox Very Happy

WIZARD13

http://www.nplay.com/profile/WIZARD13

Back to top Go down

Post by Booger Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:12 am

WIZARD13 wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it:[b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"]http://www.nplay.com/profile/WIZARD13[/b][/b][/b][/b], WIZARD
-[url=country:Mexico][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"]Country:Mexico[/b][/b][/b][/b][/url]
-[url=gender:Male][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"]Gender:Male[/b][/b][/b][/b][/url]
-Clan History and state why you left [url=them:None][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"][b style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(99, 32, 32); text-decoration: none; font-weight: 700; font-size: 11.818181991577148px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"]them:None[/b][/b][/b][/b][/url]
-Why do you want to join TK?:To grow up my kills Very Happy
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:1 year...
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:Yes but for inbox Very Happy
Application rejected.  Your did not answer all of the questions and u have url's for almost every answer.
Booger
Booger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next