|[TK]| GangsterZ
Welcome to the Official Website of the Top Ki113RZ Gang!!!
In this website you can either apply for membership, check our Clan Record, Clan Events, Clan Members, and more!!! Hope you enjoy it here in Top Ki113RZ Website Gang! ︻╦╦╧─

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

|[TK]| GangsterZ
Welcome to the Official Website of the Top Ki113RZ Gang!!!
In this website you can either apply for membership, check our Clan Record, Clan Events, Clan Members, and more!!! Hope you enjoy it here in Top Ki113RZ Website Gang! ︻╦╦╧─
|[TK]| GangsterZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

+131
haris93
Agility
JustUnLucky
ABRAHAM WAY
Donutsman
Lucky
FullClip
TheKillerMan
AnOwningChicken
xXShootertitoXx
banditthug49
PepsiCokpookibear
daven rie
SecretShadow
GoldenPistol
Dante Troll
andrew2190333
PistolTroller42
Amanktk
Omnavious
Blast
Awfull
Yogae
Blackwidow1
IC3CUB3
xunp98
noboty
Font
thexlegend
TheBigShow
Citriuz
PaulHawkk
SunnyFox
Dotangs
TheDark13
CapriceS
DhaBeast
D4rkw0rld
GERARD1999
kazumie1324
xXGranDeltazXx
EliteGalaxyHD
Typo
GeneralKiller
WIZARD13
cvb
Mizt1
Nextkiller
Booger
cvc
MurderwoodKiller
disciple
zaz0960
iLovee
THUGLIFE999
BurgerEsp
|[TK]|beyon
shc
Grizzly123
JhonyPB
StormSniper
bjkali
VinciCode
alfa1234
lilshot
josemal
Prya2020
carr
Christophe™
Messi4595
Sheol-.-
bman1234
xREALKILLAx
ez23
CrookedJaw
xSmoke
renars112
TkHappybutcher
NplayBlackScary
XxSpeedymellexX
Claude1058
panicfever
SwantE
DemenDeDestin
Xecutioner57
Hawkeye25
SOLDADOZERO
Basco1
Ven0mC4
BeyoN
FireWolf
SQU33KY
ElisaFatima
JASON5
BlackSpark
MEACHIEOFNATIOH
ZhORiX
EagleMan
Gangster
DoomOvelord
Play4Pain
iEmilys
jhavaughn
L86LSW
HaloTante213
SandMan01
MrBLuntZ
Exalted
choclatechips
ForSaKemZero
KanDaDizz
TheCardinal
Jawed1204
BadMgeL
Edmond
youareafraid
DarkChibi
TopKillerZ
ZoomTM
TwoManyTearZ
emrex99
SubZero132
scottscott123
destructor06
Orilsa
DJMuffin
AUSCO
AngelSpeed
EDENHAZARD
venom100
rajatcool.1995
135 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info. - Page 8 Empty Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by cvc Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:05 am

who make me test?

cvc

Back to top Go down

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info. - Page 8 Empty Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by zaz0960 Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:05 am

cvc wrote:who make me test?
Huh you didnt even apply here. Apply with an proper form and get aproval from our leaders, then you can be tested.
zaz0960
zaz0960

Back to top Go down

Post by cvc Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:29 pm

ı make apply in page 14 and again i make it thanks zaz

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/cvc
-List of your best to worst map:Best map tower courtyard warehouse,,
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)-
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:No
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:Yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Yes
-Why do you want to join TK?:because i like this clan tag
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:8mounth but just i be member
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:no
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.

cvc

Back to top Go down

Post by zaz0960 Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:08 pm

cvc wrote:ı make apply in page 14 and again i make it thanks zaz

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/cvc
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)-
-Why do you want to join TK?:because i like this clan tag
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:8mounth but just i be member
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.

Rejection- http://www.nplay.com/forums/topic/11057/shock-suprised-clan
Applied for tk and tried to make a new clan, we don't accept multi-clanning.
And, -Why do you want to join TK?:because i like this clan tag
Not a good reason to join a clan. We need loyal players.
zaz0960
zaz0960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:42 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: Noob321 ... Link : http://www.nplay.com/profile/NooB321
-List of your best to worst map: I play in all maps..I don't know in which one I am better. Main maps I play in are = 1. Courtyard..2.Tower..3.Warehouse..4.Timbertown..5.Crane..6.Pipeline
-Clan History and state why you left them: None
-Can you be loyal to TK?: Yes I will.
-Why do you want to join TK?: Because I talked with a TK member named Pooki and he convinced me that TK is a really active clan. And I trust him because I always see many TK players playing. I applied to BtL, but I canceled it because I feel that I will be able to get more along with TK clan. And I would like to be in an active clan and Pooki said that TK is an active clan.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: I have been playing for around 6 months and now its vacation in my country so I play like more than 5,6 hours a day.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: Yes, I have ruled my own clan...but I could not handle it anymore. Many people keep asking me random stupid questions. And asking me how to do this and how to do that. So I deleted that account and created this one and decided to start fresh... I am an honest person and I don't like to lie..so there is 1 more thing I got to tell you guys. But not here...I will talk to someone in chat I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Booger Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:54 am

NooB321 wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it: Noob321 ... Link : http://www.nplay.com/profile/NooB321
-List of your best to worst map: I play in all maps..I don't know in which one I am better. Main maps I play in are = 1. Courtyard..2.Tower..3.Warehouse..4.Timbertown..5.Crane..6.Pipeline
-Why do you want to join TK?: Because I talked with a TK member named Pooki and he convinced me that TK is a really active clan. And I trust him because I always see many TK players playing. I applied to BtL, but I canceled it because I feel that I will be able to get more along with TK clan. And I would like to be in an active clan and Pooki said that TK is an active clan.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: I have been playing for around 6 months and now its vacation in my country so I play like more than 5,6 hours a day.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: Yes, I have ruled my own clan...but I could not handle it anymore. Many people keep asking me random stupid questions. And asking me how to do this and how to do that. So I deleted that account and created this one and decided to start fresh... I am an honest person and I don't like to lie..so there is 1 more thing I got to tell you guys. But not here...I will talk to someone in chat I think.
Application rejected. Your account has to be at least 1 month old and you must have a minimum of 5 thousand kills.
Booger
Booger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:50 am

Booger wrote:
NooB321 wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it: Noob321 ... Link : http://www.nplay.com/profile/NooB321
Application rejected. Your account has to be at least 1 month old and you must have a minimum of 5 thousand kills.

Hmmm ok, give me 3,4 days and I will bring the 5000 kills for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Booger Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:10 pm

NooB321 wrote:
Booger wrote:

Your account must be at least 1 month old as well.
Booger
Booger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:38 pm

Booger wrote:
NooB321 wrote:
Booger wrote:

Yes, I know. I will just wait. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 pm

[quote="NooB321"]
Booger wrote:
NooB321 wrote:
Booger wrote:

Uhm..thats to long for me to wait...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 pm

NooB321 wrote:
NooB321 wrote:
Booger wrote:
NooB321 wrote:
Booger wrote:

Uhm..thats to long for me to wait...
dammm Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralKiller Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:35 am

-Nplay Username and link of it: nplay.com/profile/GeneralKiller
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) PSK Strongunion -Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: No but i would like to
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: Yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: Yes
-Why do you want to join TK?: Cause its a known-pro clan
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:May 20212
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I Really want to join

GeneralKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Booger Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:36 pm

GeneralKiller wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it: nplay.com/profile/GeneralKiller
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) PSK Strongunion  -Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: No but i would like to
-Why do you want to join TK?: Cause its a known-pro clan
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:May 20212
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I Really want to join
As I said you will be tested. NOTE* that you are in the clan [PRO] and you will leave if/before we accept you into TK. This is to test your loyalty.
Booger
Booger

Back to top Go down

Post by Typo Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:53 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/Typo
-Clan History and State why you left them:(write none if you never been in a clan) yes i have it used to be called shadows liason but they keep on changing names so thats why i left
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:no
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB Forum?:yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes
-Why do you want to join Tk?:it's a very good clan with nice people
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play 1 and a half years and 1 to 2 hrs
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: yes i am curently now in RTD clan but if i make it in TK i will delete it. But what happens if i delete it and i didn't make it in?
Typo
Typo

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteGalaxyHD Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:43 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/EliteGalaxyHD
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) none but i play with pro
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:-
-Can you be loyal to TK?:YES
-Why do you want to join TK?: because is a very god clan with good player
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 1 month but i have a another account but I had deleted
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I am a friendly and loyal player I would be honored to be in this clan

EliteGalaxyHD
EliteGalaxyHD

Back to top Go down

Post by zaz0960 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:43 am

Typo wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/Typo
-Clan History and State why you left them:(write none if you never been in a clan) yes i have it used to be called shadows liason but they keep on changing names so thats why i left
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes
-Why do you want to join Tk?:it's a very good clan with nice people
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play 1 and a half years and 1 to 2 hrs
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: yes i am curently now in RTD clan but if i make it in TK i will delete it. But what happens if i delete it and i didn't make it in?
you have to leave all your clans before you get tested. leave your clan and then apply.
"yes i am curently now in RTD clan but if i make it in TK i will delete it. But what happens if i delete it and i didn't make it in?"-you will be left clanless, ofcourse.
EliteGalaxyHD wrote:-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/EliteGalaxyHD
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) none but i play with pro
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:-
-Can you be loyal to TK?:YES
-Why do you want to join TK?: because is a very god clan with good player
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 1 month but i have a another account but I had deleted
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I am a friendly and loyal player I would be honored to be in this clan
read the rules,man. read the rules. your account needs to be more then 1 month old.not your old account.
zaz0960
zaz0960

Back to top Go down

Post by Typo Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:12 am

hey zaza i deleted rtd clan test me
Typo
Typo

Back to top Go down

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info. - Page 8 Empty Application

Post by xXGranDeltazXx Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:44 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: xXGranDeltazXx http://www.nplay.com/profile/xXGranDeltazXx
-Why do you want to join TK?: I believe i am worthy
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: For 3 days and all day
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I am very good at camping Wink

xXGranDeltazXx

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSCO Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Grandeltaz, your account needs to be at least 1 month old and must have a minimum of at least 5thousand kills, therefore, your application is rejected. Feel free to apply again when you have met all the requirements to join the TK clan.
AUSCO
AUSCO
Admin

https://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Booger Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Typo wrote:hey zaza i deleted rtd clan test me
Please re-apply on here or on BeGoneBrotherhood if you are serious about joining TK GangsterZ. *Thank you*
Booger
Booger

Back to top Go down

Post by Typo Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:12 am

-Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/Typo
-Age 12
-Clan History and State why you left them:(Write none if you never been in a clan) yes i have it used to be called shadows liason but they kept on changing names so thats why i left
-Can you be loyal to Tk?:YES
-Why do you want to join TK?: its a very good clan with nice people
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:1 and a half years and 1 to 2 hrs
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:i am a good member and will always be loyal

Typo
Typo

Back to top Go down

Post by kazumie1324 Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:22 am

-Nplay Username and link of it:http://www.nplay.com/profile/kazumie1324 -Age:15 -Country:korea -Gender:female -Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan):none -Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:no -Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:yes -Can you be loyal to TK?:yes -Why do you want to join TK?:because i like this clan -How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 1 year -Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:no STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.
kazumie1324
kazumie1324

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSCO Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:12 pm

kazumie, your account needs to have at least a minimum of 5 thousand kills.
AUSCO
AUSCO
Admin

https://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GERARD1999 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 am

Nplay BeGone Username and link : GERARD1999 http://www.nplay.com/p...D1999
Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:Yes
Can you be loyal to TK?: Yes
-Why do you want to j*** TK?: I believe i am worthy
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:
every day game, always connected
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:
I'm pro, I use either the most important maps BeGone, my historial of clans is AG, Aquila and Hark

GERARD1999

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rkw0rld Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:34 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/DarKw0rld
-Why do you want to join TK?:because i like this players

D4rkw0rld

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next