|[TK]| GangsterZ
Welcome to the Official Website of the Top Ki113RZ Gang!!!
In this website you can either apply for membership, check our Clan Record, Clan Events, Clan Members, and more!!! Hope you enjoy it here in Top Ki113RZ Website Gang! ︻╦╦╧─

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

|[TK]| GangsterZ
Welcome to the Official Website of the Top Ki113RZ Gang!!!
In this website you can either apply for membership, check our Clan Record, Clan Events, Clan Members, and more!!! Hope you enjoy it here in Top Ki113RZ Website Gang! ︻╦╦╧─
|[TK]| GangsterZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

+131
haris93
Agility
JustUnLucky
ABRAHAM WAY
Donutsman
Lucky
FullClip
TheKillerMan
AnOwningChicken
xXShootertitoXx
banditthug49
PepsiCokpookibear
daven rie
SecretShadow
GoldenPistol
Dante Troll
andrew2190333
PistolTroller42
Amanktk
Omnavious
Blast
Awfull
Yogae
Blackwidow1
IC3CUB3
xunp98
noboty
Font
thexlegend
TheBigShow
Citriuz
PaulHawkk
SunnyFox
Dotangs
TheDark13
CapriceS
DhaBeast
D4rkw0rld
GERARD1999
kazumie1324
xXGranDeltazXx
EliteGalaxyHD
Typo
GeneralKiller
WIZARD13
cvb
Mizt1
Nextkiller
Booger
cvc
MurderwoodKiller
disciple
zaz0960
iLovee
THUGLIFE999
BurgerEsp
|[TK]|beyon
shc
Grizzly123
JhonyPB
StormSniper
bjkali
VinciCode
alfa1234
lilshot
josemal
Prya2020
carr
Christophe™
Messi4595
Sheol-.-
bman1234
xREALKILLAx
ez23
CrookedJaw
xSmoke
renars112
TkHappybutcher
NplayBlackScary
XxSpeedymellexX
Claude1058
panicfever
SwantE
DemenDeDestin
Xecutioner57
Hawkeye25
SOLDADOZERO
Basco1
Ven0mC4
BeyoN
FireWolf
SQU33KY
ElisaFatima
JASON5
BlackSpark
MEACHIEOFNATIOH
ZhORiX
EagleMan
Gangster
DoomOvelord
Play4Pain
iEmilys
jhavaughn
L86LSW
HaloTante213
SandMan01
MrBLuntZ
Exalted
choclatechips
ForSaKemZero
KanDaDizz
TheCardinal
Jawed1204
BadMgeL
Edmond
youareafraid
DarkChibi
TopKillerZ
ZoomTM
TwoManyTearZ
emrex99
SubZero132
scottscott123
destructor06
Orilsa
DJMuffin
AUSCO
AngelSpeed
EDENHAZARD
venom100
rajatcool.1995
135 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info. - Page 10 Empty Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by Blast Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 am

-Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/BlastFM

-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan): SB > LF > TK > PTX > SR > Glory > BtL > SR
SB got deleted. I left LF cause we were 38, and then many of them left, we were 25 and i left, the clan got inactive. I left TK and make PTX with iMorda. Then we delete PTX, i returned back to SR in the clan when Erlaanz own it. Then i got invited my Mech to join Glory, i become Council and then left because we lost a lot of members. Then BtL, i left because i wanted to re-make SR. And now we here. SR is gone forever.

-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: Not yet. I haven't see any of them for a little time ago.
-
Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: Yea, i've been in Nplay, and i'll turn back to BB, trust me.

-Can you be loyal to TK?: Ofc, i will.

-Why do you want to join TK?: Well, first of all, i wanna be a gangster (lol), and cause Tk is a good and active clan, the clan have A LOT of pro players, example: Ausco, Lucky, Merc, emh.. yea a lot of they other are sick in playing. It's amazing to re-join, and i also want to be good friends with them. And Tk is a clan i feel will match my name and my loyalty. When i was in Tk i remember Ausco and Corey was there for me, i were playing with Rajat and all of them, i left because i make PTX with iMorda, and that was not a good choice from me. Tk is a clan i really like, that's why i would like to be a part of the gangsters.

-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: I've been very active in playing at all. And i would be more, as you guys maybe know i'm a little afraid of my kdr. But if i join, i'll of course be playing in yours clan servers. and i'll shit in the Kdr, kdr doesn't matter, i know. but i would be interesting.

-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: Well, Tk is awesome. I've been in the clan before and i like me there and yea, Also something i would like ya to know. I was re-making SR again, but i delete it for an hour ago. And i have plan a long time to be a part here again, but i think i would be rejected, because yea you guys are maybe uncartain of me. But i want a chance to join again, one chance.. and i'll show ya guys, and ya guys can trust me. And don't remember, take your time to discuss about me, it maybe be hard for ya guys.

-Application from BlastFM
O1/O2/2O14 | 16:57pm
Blast
Blast

Back to top Go down

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info. - Page 10 Empty Re: How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info.

Post by Omnavious Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:26 am

Nplay Username and link of it: Omnavious - http://www.nplay.com/profile/Omnavious
-Clan History and state why you left them: None on this acc, old acc yes Hashsniperdeath
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: No
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: Extremely
-Can you be loyal to TK?: I will be very loyal, I know a lot of TK members and if I made it I would always stay as this is one of my dream clans.
-Why do you want to join TK?: I have played begone for a long time, from the beginning i have always noticed the friendliness and skills of TK members and have tried to become one.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 6 months, about 2-3 hours a day on school day
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I only now play on Clan servers
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.

Omnavious

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanktk Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:49 am

-Name: Amanktk
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) BACON(deleted) RTK(unactive and deleted) applied for Bliss (no one takin applications srsly) and applied for Hash( < same reason)
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yayayayayayaya
-Why do you want to join TK?: im a troller and im supreme ... o wait TK< Very Happy
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: idk i play w@rmerise and begone both alot Very Happy
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: pff talk to me for trolling lessons
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected
Amanktk
Amanktk

Back to top Go down

Post by PistolTroller42 Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:53 am

-Profile link: http://www.nplay.com/profile/PistolTroller42
-Name: Alex
-Clan History: I used to be in TK like a year ago but they updated and deleted clans I think. I also got kicked because of inactivity because my mouse broke and there were no cheap mouses that I could find.
-Have you been tested by anyone from TK: A long time ago but not recently.
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum: Yes
-Can I be loyal to TK: Of course Wink
-Why do I want to join TK: Well i used to be in it and it was really good and helped me get stronger. And my friend Alex415 is in the clan.
-How long have i been playing and how long do i play. I have been playing for maybe a year and a half and it depends on school stuff. On weekend a few hours a day and on regular days Maybe 30 mins a day. I have testing in a month so I wont be that active then.
-Is there anything else to say: Well i think im fairly good and btw my best map is pipeline and my worst is warehouse.
-STATEMENT: Yes all of the above is true Very Happy

PistolTroller42

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSCO Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:21 pm

nice application pistol, although we do not accept applications here anymore.
Apply here http://www.nplay.com/forums/topic/9240/tk-gangster-z

Also, what name did you have when you used to be in TK?
AUSCO
AUSCO
Admin

https://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew2190333 Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:57 pm

-Nplay Username and link of it:andrew219033 http://www.nplay.com/profile/andrew2190333
-Clan History and state why you left them:None
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:No
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:Yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?:Yes
-Why do you want to join TK?:Because I want to get better at games
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:1 year 3 hours-6 hours
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?:Some days i wont be one
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, my application is automatically rejected.

andrew2190333

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Troll Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:24 pm

ME JOIN TK PLZ
Dante Troll
Dante Troll

Back to top Go down

How to join |[TK]| and the Clan Info. - Page 10 Empty asking permission to join TK

Post by GoldenPistol Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Link: http://www.nplay.com/profile/GoldenPistol
Name: Goldenpistol
Have i been in a clan before: I will name the best ones KFE, Fear, and RyD
Tested by Tk members: no but, have friends in TK such as BlackWidow, and Pistoltroller
Loyal: I will always be loyal
why: I been looking for a clan to join but, I chose TK cause they were becoming a top clan
How long: I been playing for 5 month now play 3 hours Friday, saturday and sunday
Anything else: hmmm, I like knifing noobs and i am good at knifing noobs

GoldenPistol

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretShadow Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:29 am

-Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/SecretShadow
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) HxH
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?:no, but I have played alot against members in TK
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?:yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: Yes
-Why do you want to join TK?: Because I want to become apart of a cland that has active members and
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?:2+ years
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I have been in Tk before when corey was leader like 2 years ago, but I corey told me to leave n practice before rejoining this clan. Also I havent been active the last two weeks because I was at a camp.

SecretShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by daven rie Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:28 pm

can i be a clan

daven rie

Back to top Go down

Post by PepsiCokpookibear Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:19 pm

What a Face 
Link:http://www.nplay.com/profile/pepsicoke
Name:pepsicoke
Gender Male
Have i been in a clan before:no
Loyal:I will always be loyal
Why:I been looking for a clan to join but, I chose TK cause they were becoming a top clan
How long:I been playing for about 10 or 20 days I play every day 1 hour
Anything else:hmmm, I like killing noobs and im good at killing nobbs lol! lol! lol! lol! 

PepsiCokpookibear

Back to top Go down

Post by banditthug49 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:36 pm

ink:http://www.nplay.com/profile/pepsicoke
Name:Bnaditthug
Gender Male
Have i been in a clan before:no
Loyal:YES VERY!!
Why:bECAUSE this is a very pro clan
How long: ive been playing for bout 3yrs or so

banditthug49

Back to top Go down

Post by xXShootertitoXx Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Nplay Username and link of it: http: http://www.nplay.com/profile/xXShootertitoXx
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) LG , HxH , S.K , A.C , etc
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: no
-Would you be active in Nplay and BB forum?: always Smile
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes because im gonna leaved S.K just want to be part of T.K
-Why do you want to join TK?: it's very good clan
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 3 months and everyday. like 5 or 6 hours
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: no

xXShootertitoXx

Back to top Go down

Post by AnOwningChicken Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:41 pm

I applied on the BB as well (http://www.begonebrotherhood.com/t12074p90-tk-gangsterz#302045) so I just copy n paste dat shit
-Name: AnOwningChicken (http://www.nplay.com/profile/AnOwningChicken)
-Clan History and state why you left them: Sadblood (died) Blood Dinasty (died) Legendary Fighters (died) Aquila (died) BtL (private reasons)
-Can you be loyal to TK?: What a question... Of course!
-Why do you want to join TK?: A really long time ago (when Harlem shake still was hot) I saw TK's harlem shake and I really found it funny how you guys made it. If I wasn't in a clan already I would've applied, but I needed to stay loyal. I mean, if you make such vid's I know you have a strong bond within the clan, which ofc won't hurt TK's reputation. That is reason 1. Reason 2 is that I'm looking for a friendly, active clan like a real family. I've read the OP and it looks great. Reason 3 is that I've talked to some friends in TK and they say it's great ;P
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: I played like 5-6 months before signing up and I signed up at 27th of January 2012. I played a lot but now I play a bit less because, yea, u know that yourself.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: Maybe you see me as a stalker (since many ppl from BtL came to TK) but I'm just looking for a cool active clan. If they were too, well that's great Razz

STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, then my application is automatically rejected. No shit!

AnOwningChicken

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKillerMan Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:59 pm

-Name: TheKillerMan (http://www.nplay.com/profile/TheKillerMan)
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) Prometheus - Got deleted, BtL - The clan is dieing due to the fact there are no more active members anyone.
-Can you be loyal to TK?: Yes.
-Why do you want to join TK?: TK is the laid back clan I am looking for. Saw your videos on youtube and I thought the Harlem Shake video was so funny and creative. If that's the type of stuff you guys do, then it's a fun/serious clan. Also your members are very nice and funny. The clan thread is very nice ( no wonder a lot of noobs apply  Smile ). I will do everything I can help out the clan (testing members, clan wars etc). TK is a overall fun and serious clan.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: I joined NPlay on January 19, 2012 so about two years. I don't really play this game but if there are TK members, I will play too.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: M2A1 is my god.
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, then my application is automatically rejected. Ye

TheKillerMan

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSCO Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:52 pm

TheKillerMan wrote:-Name: TheKillerMan (http://www.nplay.com/profile/TheKillerMan)
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan) Prometheus - Got deleted, BtL - The clan is dieing due to the fact there are no more active members anyone.
-Can you be loyal to TK?: Yes.
-Why do you want to join TK?: TK is the laid back clan I am looking for. Saw your videos on youtube and I thought the Harlem Shake video was so funny and creative. If that's the type of stuff you guys do, then it's a fun/serious clan. Also your members are very nice and funny. The clan thread is very nice ( no wonder a lot of noobs apply  Smile ). I will do everything I can help out the clan (testing members, clan wars etc). TK is a overall fun and serious clan.
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: I joined NPlay on January 19, 2012 so about two years. I don't really play this game but if there are TK members, I will play too.
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: M2A1 is my god.
STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, then my application is automatically rejected. Ye
http://www.nplay.com/profile/TheKillerMan < please put your profile to public
AUSCO
AUSCO
Admin

https://begonetopkillerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKillerMan Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:25 pm

AUSCO wrote:http://www.nplay.com/profile/TheKillerMan < please put your profile to public
Done.

TheKillerMan

Back to top Go down

Post by FullClip Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:12 pm

-Name: http://www.nplay.com/profile/FullClip
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)
BTL,RAD(lol), Spartans, XaXr and United
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes i can
-Why do you want to join TK?: becouse a friend invited me + ive applied before into this clan becouse its a good clan
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: since octobre of 2012 i recently got back from a 5 month break and i play around (if i have the time) 4 hours a day if not a bit less
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: im a great team player, i like making new friends and i like underground hiphop (mainstream is whack).

FullClip

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:53 am

State why you left your previous clans. Also put your profile to Public.

Lucky

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMisterChanceux

Back to top Go down

Post by FullClip Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:51 am

-Name: http://www.nplay.com/profile/FullClip
-Clan History and state why you left them: (Write none if never been in a clan)
BTL,RAD(lol), Spartans, XaXr and United. i left RaD and spartans becouse it happened to get deleted due to the new clan making profiles and never got made again. BTL, becouse i was going to be inactive for a while so i didnt wanna take up clan space so i left. XaXr, becouse it happened to get toovinactive for me so i left. UNITED, becouse they wanted me to play warmerize also and was mandatory to play it atleast 2 a week so i was like fuck that. (sorry for cursing but its true)
-Can you be loyal to TK?: yes i can
-Why do you want to join TK?: becouse a friend invited me + ive applied before into this clan becouse its a good clan
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: since octobre of 2012 i recently got back from a 5 month break and i play around (if i have the time) 4 hours a day if not a bit less
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: im a great team player, i like making new friends and i like underground hiphop (mainstream is whack).

FullClip

Back to top Go down

Post by Donutsman Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:57 pm

: Donutsman (http://www.nplay.com/profile/Donutsman)
-Clan history and explain why you left: SS (WHEN Sacaron All clans went back to Login) Bliss (in
- You can be loyal to TK: What a question ... Of course!
- Why you want to join TK: What's a good team never thought that I could get to go pvt told me to apply that is one reason and the second is that this plays clan wars and are friendly with the rest
- How long have you been playing and how long it plays. April 28, 2013 was created my own game and 4-5 days in the week and I'm online every day
- Anything else you want to let us know: Maybe you see me as a stalker, but I am just looking for a cool active clan. TK is active and good clan

Donutsman

Back to top Go down

Post by ABRAHAM WAY Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Name-Abraham Way
age-14
country-United States
Gender-male
i dont have a old clan
i have not been tested by TK
i will be active in nplay and BB forum
i will be loyal to TK
i want to join because it has a great leader and i feel it is best for me
i have played 7 months

ABRAHAM WAY

Back to top Go down

Post by JustUnLucky Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:03 pm

Nplay Username and link of it: http://www.nplay.com/profile/JustThatLucky
Clan History: none
Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: No
Would you be active in Nplay BB forum?: Yes
Can you be loyal to TK?: Yes
Why do you want to join TK?: its a good clan and i get along with your members
How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: I played for a year but i just made this account. And i am on Everyday
Is there anything else youd like to let us know?: no

JustUnLucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Agility Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Abraham way: Rejected
JustThatLucky: Rejected
Donutsman: Rejected
FullClip: Talk with m2 via pm Smile

Agility

Back to top Go down

Post by haris93 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:36 am

-Name: Haris
-Clan History and state why you left them: R.A.D.I.A.T.I.O.N [R.A.D]: because of the newest version of Begone and the new rules for create a clan
-Have you got tested by anyone from TK?: No
-Would you be active in Nplay BB forum?: Yes
-Can you be loyal to TK?: Yes
-Why do you want to join TK?: because I wan't to be in a good team
-How long have you been playing and how long do you play?: 15 march 2012(2 year) I play every day 3 hours during the holidays and 2 hours during the weekend
-Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?: I'm good of all weapons in this game

http://www.nplay.com/profile/haris93

STATEMENT - All above information given by me is TRUE, if it's not, then my application is automatically rejected.

Last edited by haris93 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:32 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add new thing)

haris93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next